Monday, September 06, 2004

Hey ya'll.. frm now on.. i'll try my best to update ok!! but i can't promise.. well.. u noe me.. lazy as usual.. actually i kinda of give up blogging.. but then i decided not too... well how ya'll like my skin?? i juz love ashlee!!!! haha.. niwaes.. ca2 r over.. results r out.. well.. not that gd.. ptc too..well over.. hey u noe wat.. i think u guys wont believe this.. during ptc me n my mom went.. den wen meeting chong r.. a total of 3 times he tried to crack jokes!! n i mean the LAME one!!! one of them was that wen my mom say i dun like to read novels or any other books.. den u noe he say wat?? "well u can read this novel then?! HAha(lame laugh)".. u noe r.. he was referring the novel bk in front of him as the parenting booklet!?!?! See hOW lame he is!!! me n my mum was like act act laughing!!! hahah.. juz cant believe it... n u noe abt de tchers remarks? wat he wrote abt mine was "..too talkative, however a gd student.." aiyoh... so how abt ur ptc guys??? anything similar?? oh well.. thats chong..as usual... haiz... k lah ppl... my eyes pain already.. gtg bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home