Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hey! it's Jin Hui! The Underwear Theif..or mayb panties..hmm..

I was laughing my heads off to the idea of an underwear theif for english just now. I told my members we do abt underwear thief, and they agreed straightaway, without thinking how the hell are we gonna stand in front of the class talking about missing UNDERWEAR?! I tried to back off at the idea, even tho it was my idea in the first place, but kin said let's be sporting.. and we did it anyway. Me, maz, raz n kin, all four of us had to be the 'kecorable' aunties and Jin Hui, the thief. I said my lines, abt whoever got lost their underwear. I tried to whisper, n it was too soft n i had to repeat it again and again after the class said they couldn't hear. Oh boy, that was damn embarrasing. But i like what jin hui did, he try2 on th underwear! The whole class was laughing!! When i saw him did it, I was laughing my heads off! We didn't thought of that but i guess jin hui act it as he 'go with the flow'. Gd Job u Underwear Theif!! HahahahHAhahah!!!!!!! About the class-tee, 2e4 got theirs. I found out that we have to pay the money first, so, i'll speak to chong tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home