Tuesday, September 14, 2004

another, boring day..

Today the debate was really lively. Only the 1st one. The 2nd one was quite boring. The first one, raz's group all the members gave out alot of points which help them. See, i told you if you prepare more you'll get more marks! :) I heard the guys' oral picture was easier than ours. Our's was about a few people discussing about Singapore Idol. I really felt that i did real bad for it. After school, the day could not get even more miserable, we had drama session. There was no tcher around, so we played games. It's like so damn boring and dull. If i have another CCA, i think i would quit it and join another CCA. But i couldn't bear it. I decided to buy the class photo. 2 from the class, and 2 from drama. I don't quite like it tho, but i'll just keep it for my sec 2 memories. Ok peeps! that's all for today. Catch up will ya guys later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home